Thursday, May 16, 2013

R here

Alright, Jessica seems to be gone. Her laptop was signed into this, so I changed the password and am going to run this until she comes back.

I'm her old roommate, I was getting some stuff when I noticed she was gone. I read her blog, man...looks like I made the right call moving out.

So, I'm not sure. I may have made a mistake. I kind of showed her Marble Hornets a couple of months ago and now it seems like she is overly obsessed.

I've been obsessed with fictional characters before, but this is just insanity or something. Like, the slenderman is just a thing someone created.

People know he was created, by this guy. Like it's well documented, so how could he be real?

~R

5 comments:

  1. I'd be less concerned about whether or not the slender man is real and more about the psychotic ex roommate whose laptop you are currently using.

    Just saying. Priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, it's not real. It's just a fun roleplaying game we play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss, you do realize that she is most likely a target already, correct?

      Alright, if hiding behind illusion makes you feel better.

      These blogs are nothing more that role-play. Nothing you read here is real.

      Better?

      -Thorn

      Delete
    2. I can dream.

      Lighten up, Thorn.

      Delete
    3. That would imply that you live in a world of illusion. And I cannot "lighten up". It is simply not in my nature to do so.

      Being pragmatic has its advantages, you know.

      -Thorn

      Delete