Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Just...

I've been gone a while. But, I have an excuse because Slendy attacked me. His slimey tendrils went and grabbed my arms. Without even q second thought or glimpse of mercy her ripped both of my arms off. I screamed,I yelled, I cried from the sheer magnitude of pain. I then had to lay there and watch as he devoured my arms. Slenderman has no mouth but he eats and trust me when I say that you never want to see how he eats.

Never!

I managed to get myself to a hospital after Slenderman left,so I'm thankfully still alive. If you can call this living.

I want to kill him, but without my arms...I'm scared,angry,confused and an array of other emotions.

I didn't want this.
How can Jessica love this thing.
How could anyone?

~R

3 comments:

  1. If you have no arms, how are you typing this? Telepathically? Voice to text?

    I'm sorry to hear this. I'm working on an arm prosthesis for Carter, I might as well try and make two more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voice to text. And thanks, I'd really appreciate that.
      ~R

      Delete
    2. No worries. ^^ They're not gonna look like much, but you're at least gonna be able to hold things. Should be a couple of months.

      Delete