Monday, May 27, 2013

Paranoia

After spending a while sending Med my measurements for the prosthetic arms she offered to make for me, I went and got myself an assistant to type stuff for me. His name is W or at least shall be known as W from now.

He's helpful and it makes updating easier than voice-to-text. I was released from the hospital two days after my last post and I was on my way when guess who shows up?

Slenderman, the one and only and by his side Jessica.

I was gonna go grab her and run, but she then took out a knife and stabbed me in the kidneys. The knife went slowly in and I could feel the rust grinding against my insides. I tried to punch her, but I passed out.
I woke up in the hospital having apparently undergone a procedure while out.

After a few more days of recovery I was back on my feet. But I realized that I could not fight in this state or run for that matter, my body was weak. I went home and locked myself in the basement.
I've been there since, W was hired through the internet and after some security checks I let him in.

I've asked him to protect me as well. Of course I offered him more money, 30$ an hour. I can afford him for a few months if my bank balance is to be believed.

We sleep on mattresses and I have a knife under my pillow.
Anyone think I may be too paranoid?

Sod off!

~R

6 comments:

  1. Nope, not too paranoid. Sounds like Jessica's gone full Proxy.

    Errr, you tried to punch her... with what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have like these little stubs still.
      This has been a terrible couple of days x.x

      Delete
    2. Ouch, I'll say.

      As an update on the arms, I've got the wiring down, I just need to get some bespoke metal parts made that I don't have the tools for. They're getting there.

      Delete
  2. I dunno about the knife under your pillow, since you couldn't use it and it would be easily taken off you if you could...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A knife under your pillow? You're thinking too small. Hand grenades is where it's at. Also money, some description of heavily alcoholic drink, and a gun. And ammo.

    And if it gets stolen just replace it all. That way they'll eventually give up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. may i ask you med can you make weapons like swords?

    ReplyDelete