Monday, May 13, 2013

CREW!

I joined up with a group of runners. I think people are getting too trusting. Has anyone else noticed that when people run from Slenderman they immediatly trust the first people they meet and form packs. That makes it way too easy for a proxy or me to sneak with and stab them in the back. I dont mean that literally though.
...
...

Alright maybe I do mean it literally.
I have thing for knifes and blood, its a rather fun interest. A bit frowned upon but when have I ever given a crap about what society thinks.

This group is appearantly lead by a friendly proxy of some sorts. I really wish I'd be a more talkative person. He may be able to get me closer to Slenderman.

Worth a shot.

5 comments:

  1. It's natural human instinct to form packs. We can help it about as much as a cat can ignore a dangling string.

    I hope you meet your goal of finding Slenderman... without killing anyone. Honestly, I'm wondering why you're trying to seek him out, since if you do enough research he'll find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crazy sadist proxy girl?

    I liked you better when you were called Nee-chan.
    And I liked her better when she was called Rika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't there also one called Laura that had the exact same goal?

      It's amazing how these archetypes repeat.

      Delete
  3. You are the most pathetic thing I've seen.
    Why would father want you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't join a pack, I'm on my own.

    Please don't come after me, please no. I don't want to brutally kill anyone again but I can't avoid it anymore.

    ReplyDelete